Tuesday 21 April 2015

Björk B-sides 1993 - 2002

Coinciding with the release of Bjork's last album in vinyl, Vulnicura, below is a compilation of B-sides and rarities from her first four albums (Debut, Post, Homogenic and Vespertine).

Atlantic (Human Behaviour)
Stígðu Mig (Venus as a Boy)
Síðasta Ég (Big Time Sensuality / Family Tree: Roots)
Glóra (Big Time Sensuality / Family Tree: Roots)

Charlene (Isobel)
I Go Humble (Isobel / Family Tree: Beats)
Sweet Intuition (It's Oh So Quiet)
Vísur Vatnsenda-Rósu (Possibly Maybe)
Karvel (I Miss You / Family Tree: Beats)


Sod Off (Jóga)
So Broken (Jóga)
Scary (Bachelorette)
My Snare (Bacherolette / Family Tree: Beats)


Generous Palmstroke (Hidden Place)
Verandi (Hidden Place)
Mother Heroic (Hidden Place)
Foot Soldier (Hidden Place)
Domestica (Pagan Poetry)
Batabid (Pagan Poetry)
Amphibian (Cocoon / Being John Malkovich)


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer,
      Indeed, Nature is Ancient is a B-side included in Family Tree, but it's the same song with different title that "My Snare" released previously

      Delete
  2. For Debut, you forgot "i remember you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot what a great song Charlene is....so thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you fogot 'my spine' for post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also forgotten I believe, Atlantic from Debut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind I see it. Play dead. Dolt.

      Delete